McAllen Construction Inc.
We began as a building and remodeling company, but in the past twenty plus years, McAllen Construction Inc., has grown into a much more versatile business. Today with our two locations, we now can expand our services to the public and private sector. Our growth, committed employees, equipment, and proven track record have molded us into a multi-faceted company that performs all phases of construction work throughout Connecticut.
At McAllen Construction, we are driven by our mission for “Safety, Quality, Diversity and Commitment.” We strive for continual improvement in safety, production, quality, and by integrating sound policies, processes and controls, we have secured many State and Municipal assignments, utility contracting, commercial contracts and residential projects.
Our continued community service is to the benefit of our employees and customers alike. McAllen Construction is proud of that commitment to the public and all of our loyal customers. For years we have built our reputation as an ethical and quality General Contractor, and we look forward to serving you.
- State of Connecticut DAS certified as a woman owned small/minority business
- Major Contractor
- New Home Construction Contractor
- Plumbing & Piping Limited P7
- Home Improvement Contractor
- Sub-Surface Sewage Installer
- Up to $1 million
- Various town bonds throughout CT
- State of CT bonding in District 1 & 4
- SAFETY CONSULTANT
- Field Safety Corporation
- Jim Goggin – Safety Consultant
- CEUCA – Christine McAllen, Board Member
- Waterbury Chamber of Commerce